Changing or upgrading your ticket(s) can be arranged by you – as the main booker – yourself in your Absolutely Fresh order account. After cancelling your one ticket, you will receive a credit with which you can order your other, new ticket.
This is how it works: 👇🏽
- Log in to your Absolutely Fresh account via this page.
- Open your Freshtival Weekend 2024 order.
- Select TICKETS EXCHANGE.
- Select the tickets you want to change.
- Read the disclaimer at the bottom and mark for Agree.
- You will receive a credit (ticket price + service fee of the old tickets) that can be redeposited in the ticketshop.
- Choose your new tickets in the shop and go through the ordering process.
- After completing your new order, your old tickets will be cancelled.
Note: It could be that you have a Super Loyalty ( = phase 1) Saturday ticket and you now want to go to Freshtival on Sunday. Then there is a price difference because we are already in a later phase at this point. You will then have to pay something extra.
Ticket change is possible from 6 November 19.00 until Sunday, 17 March 2024 – 23:59.
What if the value of the tickets is NOT the same?
- Price new order higher than credit = additional payment.
- Credit higher than price new order = unused credit expires.
💡 Tip: order extras like a locker, parking ticket or cold drinks at the campsite from your unused credits.