Are you not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work outdoors this summer? As a festival construction worker, you will be part of a great team and help build and dismantle festivals from A to Z. Your duties will include helping to build the most beautiful stages in the eastern part of the Netherlands, executing the power plan, installing the water supplies to driving large equipment (if certified).
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You are willing to work a lot of hours
- You are physically strong and have a real go-getter mentality
- You have a high sense of responsibility
- You are not satisfied until the work is finished
- You are a real team player
- You are flexible and have no 09:00 to 17:00 mentality
- You are in possession of a drivers license B
- You have a good eye for detail
- You have a healthy dose of humor
- You are available from the beginning of April until the end of August
- You live in the Twente or Enschede region
- There is no minimum education or work experience required
Some of the duties:
- Assembly and disassembly of the most diverse structures
- Building the most beautiful stages in the eastern part of the Netherlands
- Installing power supplies
- Driving large equipment (if certified)
- Managing logistics teams
- Decorating the festival grounds and stages
- Setting up the entire festival site
- Think of placing decor and banners, but also the folding tables, fences and fire extinguishers. In short, everything!
Are you the perfect candidate we are looking for for this vacancy and do you meet our requirements? Then we would like to receive your application! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: Job application construction worker.